The Commission for Victims and Survivors will be located at new premises from 30th May 2013. Our new address will be: 1st Floor, Head Line Building, 10-14 Victoria Street, Belfast, BT1 3GG. Our telephone numbers and email addresses will remain the same.
Victims Commissioner gives presentation at the Transitional Justice Institute on Dealing with the Past
Commissioner for Victims and Survivors, Kathryn Stone OBE, along with the Rev. Dr. Lesley Carroll and Alan Brecknell of the Victims and Survivors Forum, gave a presentation to students, academics and others at the Transitional Justice Institute on the subject of Dealing with the Past.
The many who don’t want to listen should at least look; look at the pictures of the Victims Forum meeting in Donegal earlier this week – pictures included in a news report I did for UTV.
Commissioner for Victims and Survivors, Kathryn Stone OBE, has today added her voice to those concerned about funding for the Historical Enquiries Team (HET).
- Analysis of CVSNI Module of NISRA Omnibus Survey - 23 Nov 2012
- Historical Investigations & Information Recovery Research - 23 Nov 2012
- Analysis of Current Service providers (NISRA) - 23 Nov 2012
- Troubled Consequences Report - 23 Nov 2012
- Young People's Transgenerational Issues in Northern Ireland - 23 Nov 2012
- CNA Final Report - 23 Nov 2012