Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is to improve the lives of all victims and survivors of the conflict in Northern Ireland.
Our mission is to address the needs of all victim and survivors by ensuring excellent service provision, acknowledging the legacy of the past and building for a better future.
All our work is underpinned by a number of core values. We use these in our day to day work and we seek outcomes based on the fulfilment of these values.
These values are as follows:
- Victim Centred - Victims and survivors are at the centre of all we do and we will encourage and value their participation.
- Open and transparent - We are open, honest, accountable and responsive in all our work.
- Equality and diversity - We will treat everyone equally and challenge inequality with impartiality, independence and integrity.
- Respect - We will be courteous and professional in our approach to everyone who contacts us.
- Impartiality - We will uphold our independence and maintain a critical distance to challenge Government and relevant authorities.
- Delivering Quality - We will strive to deliver all of our programmes to a high standard