The consultation is a 73 page document and is broken down into key sections as detailed below.
- Stormont House Agreement proposals (19-20)
- General principles (21-22)
- Historical Investigations Unit (23-39)
- Independent Commission on Information Retrieval (40-43)
- Oral History Archive (44-45)
- Implementation and Reconciliation Group (46-48)
- Impact of the consultation proposals on equality (49-50)
- Supplementary information (51-69)
The list of 17 consultation questions can then be found on pages 70-73. To have your say in the Consultation, you can respond to as many or as few of the 17 questions as you wish.
We at the Commission strongly believe in the voices and rights of all victims and survivors to be heard and to be respected and for that reason, we would encourage you to contribute to as many questions as you feel able to.
We will be working closely with the Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) to support individuals in completing their responses.